Friday, February 15, 2008

fun run

WOW! Can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. Well, last Friday, I participated in the Base Fun Run- what a contradiction! This was my first 5K race and I must say, it was difficult for me. Thankfully, Drew had the day off so he ran with me and cheered me all the way. He made a great cheerleader! I came in 3rd place in the womens division. Amazing! My friend Kris F and Andrea S came in 1st and 2nd respectively. My next race is coming up soon. All part of training for the big one in April. I must be crazy! Oh....I am down 3 pounds. Hoooorrrraaayyy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess you are doing great. From the pictures all of the effort you are putting into the running is working! Most of all you are teaching the "little Ones" to stay in shape and live right.
Love you
dad